Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 861 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14371 AUD / ZMW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 74% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$1,855 (12,907 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 850 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (5 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (23 minutes ago)