Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 856 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18662 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,110 (元16,665) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元14,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,000 B/. (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perugia costs €55 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Heidelberg costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)