Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 768 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19448 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,132 (元31,529) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)