Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 794 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19310 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,084 (元31,505) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 90,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)