Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 917 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20710 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,257 (元15,727) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)