Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 855 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19517 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,430 (元17,575) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)