Cost of living comparison between Lulea, Sweden and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 916 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14731 AUD / SEK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 24% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,887 (80,691 kr) in Lulea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (26 minutes ago)