Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,057 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15194 AUD / SEK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 19% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,858 (38,558 kr) in Lulea.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)