Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 785 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02685 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 65% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,687 (Php211,789) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)