Cost of living in Lucca, Italy compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 734 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.480 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucca (Italy) is 27% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,582 (€3,772) in Lucca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cascais costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)