Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 866 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34799 AUD / PLN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,513 (10,094 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)