Cost of living comparison between Lublin, Poland and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 958 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32963 AUD / PLN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,480 (19,658 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)