Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,026 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00770 AUD / AOA
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 85% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$13,109 (1,702,155 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,100 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)