Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 989 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00794 AUD / AOA
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 97% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$32,017 (4,033,570 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$16,250 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)