Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,101 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00812 AUD / AOA
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 102% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$31,578 (3,887,799 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,625 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)