Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.310 AUD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,154 prices entered by 128 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 27% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)