Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 692 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07071 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,375 (Mex$ 47,735) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Turin costs €100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (about 1 hour ago)