Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 787 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07229 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,936 (Mex$ 40,616) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria, Seychelles costs 47 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)