Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 814 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06980 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,389 (Mex$ 48,554) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,510 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 3 hours ago)