Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 777 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06161 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,312 (Mex$ 102,451) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (41 minutes ago)