Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 803 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07146 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,797 (Mex$ 53,127) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨455 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 3,000 Kyat (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Guam costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)