Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 857 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06815 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,224 (Mex$ 47,303) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Athens, Georgia costs $404 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)