Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 972 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06588 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,571 (Mex$ 54,210) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (40 minutes ago)