Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 817 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40030 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,785 (R$ 9,454) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)