Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 625 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00229 AUD / XOF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 36% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,346 (4,522,047 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 200 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (about 1 hour ago)