Cost of living comparison between Loja, Ecuador and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 771 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.341 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 38% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,297 ($6,931) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)