Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 859 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.328 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 43% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,785 ($3,603) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Münster costs €2,018 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $793 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Modesto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)