Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 785 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.494 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 36% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,971 (€3,327) in Logroño.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)