Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00807 AUD / AOA
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 36% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$20,461 (2,536,366 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)