Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 635 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00774 AUD / AOA
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 33% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$11,170 (1,443,179 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$8,400 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)