Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 977 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00572 AUD / AOA *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 5% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,586 (1,326,471 Kz) in Lobito.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)