Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00789 AUD / AOA
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 33% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$20,008 (2,535,451 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)