Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 904 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02460 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,950 (Php119,914) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)