Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02592 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,806 (Php262,581) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douala costs 150,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)