Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 816 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19925 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 70% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,289 (元11,487) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)