Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 688 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19078 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 74% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,833 (元20,089) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (19 minutes ago)