Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 749 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19413 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is 9% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$14,261 (元73,464) in Linfen.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)