Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 664 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00225 AUD / CRC
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 19% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,783 (₡ 2,567,863) in Limón.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)