Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 699 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.500 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 34% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,328 (€3,552) in Limoges.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)