Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.409 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,065 prices entered by 114 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 41% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)