Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.420 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,112 prices entered by 113 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 41% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (21 minutes ago)