Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.548 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,368 prices entered by 139 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,548 (€3,584) in Limassol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)