Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.484 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,061 prices entered by 125 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)