Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40112 AUD / PEN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,209 prices entered by 287 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 44% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)