Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40858 AUD / PEN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,679 prices entered by 342 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 42% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.19 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorakhpur costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)