Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40327 AUD / PEN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,721 prices entered by 301 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 42% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,679 (S/. 11,602) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)