Cost of living comparison between Lima, Peru and Adelaide, Australia
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38878 AUD / PEN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,052 prices entered by 260 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 46% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)