Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 876 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00186 AUD / MWK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,009 (2,153,356 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,100 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 0.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €45 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (41 minutes ago)