Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 951 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00177 AUD / MWK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,284 (1,856,226 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)