Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 822 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00176 AUD / MWK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,989 (2,265,669 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)