Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 976 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00185 AUD / MWK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,021 (2,172,512 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)