Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 853 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19919 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,113 (元20,650) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,550 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)