Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19356 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,049 (元41,582) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Winnipeg costs C$454 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)