Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 748 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19413 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,318 (元37,695) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)