Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 806 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20097 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,035 (元20,075) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (38 minutes ago)