Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 927 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20655 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,010 (元19,416) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pattaya costs 30 ฿ (40 minutes ago)