Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 946 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00243 AUD / XAF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 20% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,369 (3,440,749 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)