Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00223 AUD / XAF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 17% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$19,028 (8,550,422 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$16,250 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)