Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 917 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.340 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 29% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,039 ($8,237) in Lexington, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1.00 (41 minutes ago)