Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.372 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 19% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$13,207 (€9,624) in Les Abymes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)