Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 816 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.466 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 10% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,682 (€4,557) in Lelystad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alor Star costs RM140,000 (about 1 hour ago)