Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 834 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.506 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 34% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,521 (€3,665) in Leipzig.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (43 minutes ago)