Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 752 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02645 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 23% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,495 (Php434,652) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (23 minutes ago)