Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 865 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02496 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 22% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,343 (Php254,147) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)