Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 679 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02629 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 23% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,560 (Php211,482) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)