Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 732 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02685 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 23% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,606 (Php432,210) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)