Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 683 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.409 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 20% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,960 (€8,488) in Le Mans.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)