Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 950 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.571 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 11% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,285 (€4,637) in Le Mans.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 800 (about 2 hours ago)