Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 726 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.339 AUD / PAB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 7% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$15,092 (11,273 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (41 minutes ago)