Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 655 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.278 AUD / PAB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 40% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,531 (3,546 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)