Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 736 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02885 AUD / DOP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,028 (RD$ 208,930) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)