Cost of living comparison between Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02857 AUD / DOP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,879 (RD$ 205,787) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)