Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 810 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.563 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 30% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,633 (€3,603) in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bauru costs R$ 230 (about 1 hour ago)