Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.373 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 37% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,793 (€7,132) in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)