Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 741 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.494 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,474 (€3,664) in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)