Cost of living comparison between Larisa, Greece and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 884 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.429 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,766 (€6,833) in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 3 hours ago)