Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 780 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.421 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,160 (€7,153) in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (27 minutes ago)