Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 854 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.564 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 31% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,723 (€3,658) in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (35 minutes ago)