Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.494 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 14% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,105 (€4,087) in Lappeenranta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £9,995,680,000 (31 minutes ago)