Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 812 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.555 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 11% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,752 (€4,341) in Lappeenranta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)