Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 692 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18934 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,383 (元44,274) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (41 minutes ago)