Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 879 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04149 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 29% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,971 (143,907 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dar es Salaam costs 4,000,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)