Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03717 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,778 (263,097 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (26 minutes ago)