Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 713 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03895 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,135 (131,832 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)