Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 810 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04017 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 30% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,497 (136,863 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $19,070 (about 1 hour ago)