Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 903 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.603 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 7% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,698 (€4,179) in Lahti.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)