Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 52%|
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01262 AUD / PKR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,627 prices entered by 170 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 70% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,821 (₨381,976) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)