Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 737 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42041 AUD / PGK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 37% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,515 (22,632 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)