Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 717 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39756 AUD / PGK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 33% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,422 (26,216 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)