Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 845 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38465 AUD / PGK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 21% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,243 (16,229 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vereeniging costs R 16 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,372 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM149,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tirupati costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)