Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 969 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00208 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 38% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,127 (CH$2,462,928) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,209 ₫ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)