Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 959 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00218 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,960 (CH$2,270,761) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)