Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 869 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00194 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 40% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,777 (CH$2,463,510) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (26 minutes ago)