Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 807 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06578 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 62% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,665 (Mex$ 86,126) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €350 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)