Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 817 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07090 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,030 (Mex$ 85,043) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $706 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kaliningrad costs руб 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,200 (about 1 hour ago)