Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 755 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07311 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,375 (Mex$ 46,168) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)