Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18655 AUD / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,070 prices entered by 123 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 2 hours ago)