Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19402 AUD / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,253 prices entered by 130 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,667 ($b18,903) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)