Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18534 AUD / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,197 prices entered by 125 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $14 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 80,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)