Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 972 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19431 AUD / BOB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,116 ($b41,768) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (32 minutes ago)