Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 732 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.324 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 27% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,789 ($8,906) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (44 minutes ago)