Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 737 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.333 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 27% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,809 ($8,859) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (35 minutes ago)