Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 636 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.340 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 26% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,058 ($8,252) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$300 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £301 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)