Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 830 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05399 AUD / HNL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,296 (L 61,042) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 17 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £2,580 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €19 (44 minutes ago)