Cost of living comparison between Kyrenia, Cyprus and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 877 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.430 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 11% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$13,346 (€9,332) in Kyrenia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)