Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 672 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01204 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 6% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$15,336 (¥1,273,389) in Kyoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 236,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)