Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 896 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01208 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 6% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,313 (¥605,346) in Kyoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)