Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 882 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01186 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 9% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,767 (¥570,363) in Kyoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (28 minutes ago)