Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 963 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01228 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is about the same as in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,069 (¥656,808) in Kyoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (27 minutes ago)