Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.366 AUD / KWD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,366 prices entered by 230 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 7% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)