Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.403 AUD / KWD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,437 prices entered by 233 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 6% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,083 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)