Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.357 AUD / KWD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,432 prices entered by 265 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 7% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 891,750 ден (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)