Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 738 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01666 AUD / BDT
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,176 (Taka 610,746) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)