Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 707 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19090 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 64% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,742 (元14,362) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 1 hour ago)