Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 697 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19001 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,032 (元31,748) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)